Things I'm Loving... and it's all good!
I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.
Joining up with Paisley Jade
1) Little girls who still look GORGEOUS even with bed hair... I can only wish to look this cute in the mornings:
2) Baby snuggles and kisses (they're the best!):
3) Cute little eyes looking at me over the barrier:
4) Special Aunty's who love my little girl, can never spend enough time with her and spoil her rotten! And little girls who reciprocate the love and adoration:
5) A new recipe that hit the mark so well that friends are asking for a copy of it... and my hubby is bragging on it:
6) Entertainment Units that are nearly finished...
7) A faithful Heavenly Father who is very patient with me (again).
8) Family who are as excited as we are, to be celebrating our daughters 1st birthday in three weeks! THREE WEEKS - aaaahhhhh, so much planning to do before then... how did it arrive so quickly?!?
9) A beautiful sunny day... a chance to get out for a walk as a family.
10) LIFE - time to celebrate and enjoy, I am learning to look on the bright side; have a tendency to be a 'glass half full' person.