Things I'm Loving... Brave!
I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.
Linking up with: PaisleyJade
Just a quick post while the daughter is supposed to be going to sleep, and Mr. C is getting his hair cut! Might be the only time this weekend that I get a chance...
1) Brave girls who need to have 'Prick Tests' for allergies:
She was SO good... really didn't like it, and got quite upset but settled quickly with a cuddle from Mum and a walk outside!
Apparently she is allergic to dairy, egg whites and peanuts... but none are severe, so hopefully she'll out-grow them all fairly quickly!
2) Friends who come and support Mum while the daughter has said 'Prick test' above... think I needed it more than she did ;-)!
3) New modes discovered on my camera - look out for loads more black and white photos now... so cool:
5) The latest 'Little Treasures' Magazine that arrived yesterday... hmmmm, had a lovely hour this morning reading it in the sun while Button slept!
6) The cup of tea that Mr. C is making for us right now, so we can sit down and relax watching 'The Mentalist' while bubs goes to sleep (oh yeah - he's home now, but she is still awake... *sigh*, hopefully she'll crash soon also)!