Things to LOVE!
I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.
Linking up with:
1) Mummy Visits! My lovely in-laws brought her up with them on Monday, and took her home again yesterday (miss you already Mum, but we're surviving ;-))! Button LOVES her Gran, and was very excited to see her...
Gran and Button playing Peek-A-Boo through the Playhouse!
2) Gorgeous weather most of this week... what a difference it makes to the washing and my frame of mind! Bring on summer (old photos, but worth sharing again)!
3) Playcentre visits... a hit for all involved (including Gran, she brought us up as PC Kids, so it brought back many memories for her)!
And we're enrolling, so as of next week Button will officially be 'A Playcentre Kid'!!!! Yay!!!!
4) Daffodils that think it is spring already:
5) Beautiful artwork that now adorns our new fridge:
6) I bought Button four pair of shoes yesterday, and three out of four fit - yay, that's pretty good stats there :-)!
A few things I am NOT loving this week:
1) Teething ('nuf said)!
2) 15 month shots (I appreciate the protection it affords my child, but...)
3) Middle of the night food elimination by hubby... he ate something bad at lunch and his body felt the need to purge itself quite violently for a couple of hours on Tuesday night :-( (but I am extremely grateful that was ALL it was, 3 tummy bugs in 2 weeks would have almost tipped me over the edge I think *grin*)!
4) Saying goodbye to my Mum... but no tears this time, must be getting better (PND and all that jazz)!
5) Face plants on the tiles - two fat lips, not fun!
Well, that's it from me this week!