There's a Whole Lotta...
Baby play going on in this house at the moment:
Including, but not limited to (left to right):
1) Putting Ruby to bed
2) Cuddling Ruby
3) Putting Ruby in the front pack
4) Taking Ruby for walks in her stroller
5) Bathing Princess
6) Showing Ruby what was playing on TV
7) Bathing Ruby (not MY baby) in the baby bath
8) Making sure Ruby gets some 'Yum Yums' (it was Big Ted who was feeding her in this photo)
9) Feeding Princess
10) Changing Ruby's nappy
11) Jiggling and rocking Ruby to get rid of her sore tummy
12) Patting and burping Ruby
13) Just loads of cuddles with Ruby (big photo)
I have a very maternal little girl, who adores her baby brother - so many photos I want to share showing this; so little time to organise them and then get them posted...
My blog is going to be totally boring for the next few months, while I have so little time - it WILL be full of photos of my children. This is all I have time for, and all I have the energy for! If you want more than that - try coming back in about six months time when MAYBE I have more time to myself to be able to think, write and post more indepth posts.