Bullet Point Sunday 3 - 30th September 2012
* Pooh's and wee's... it's been one of those weeks this week! Button was not going AGAIN; but the conclusion is - she doesn't get constipation, she has a problem with the connection between her head and her bottom. Yep - it's a head thing (my Doc said she has never known a child hold on like she can - it's THAT bad). Over a week this time; over a week people.
* Two days of tantrums... yep, pure unadulterated two year old-ness for two solid days. It was not pretty. I was not pretty - well, I was in a pretty grumpy mess; pretty tired mess and pretty OVER-IT mess; but not pretty!
I know, I know - butter wouldn't melt in her mouth!
* Oh, but my baby is angelic (he's not two yet)! A smoochy, chubby, smiley angel - one you just want to squeeze all day!
* Onto other matters... we celebrated 8 years of marriage this week! Yeah baby - we celebrated; nice home-cooked meal after the kids were in bed (hubby cooked, it was NICE), then a quiet evening in front of the TV! Hahaha, cheap and easy - that's me!!!!!!
* I BAKED - it's a miracle!
* Another dilemma - I can feel the urges of some long hidden 'Earth Mama' arising in me, but I am scared of letting her loose. I just don't know what she'd do or how far she'd go - and the chances are, I'd never again live up to 'her' and 'those standards' (I am not known for following through on; well, anything really)! What to do, what to do... I think I can feel a whole new post coming on!
* Why is it that toddlers (Button in particular) wake up early on the weekends, but insist on sleeping in on a Monday morning? Seriously - the last two weekends she has been awake between 5:45am and 6:15am, then BOTH Monday's she didn't wake until after 7am and hubby totally missed her - he'd gone!
* Well - the weekend is over once more... daylight savings has arrived, and hopefully so has the sun; the weekend weather has been delightful!
* Today was our niece's 1st birthday... so here is a pictorial collage of the day:
Pre-Party Prep: a BIG bowl(s) of potato salad as requested!
Plus a cute photo of 'lil M I couldn't resist sharing - Button had offered to get him 'a few toys' to play with when I popped him down on the floor briefly...
The Birthday Cake (dairy-free, yay), and birthday girl...
Top Left: Button and Top Right: 'lil M
Bottom Left: Our big girl (the eldest grandchild)
Bottom Middle: Button
Bottom Right: Our baby (youngest grandchild), who is 10 weeks younger than 'lil M
More photos of cousins and Auntys and Uncles and Nanas!
And there has to be one!
We just wanted a photo of the Grandparents with the five grandkids... but there is always one in every family who just won't cooperate on the day! Today it was Button's turn - not sure if you can tell in this photo, but she was running away screaming; and had (by this time) upset her baby cousin (on Grandad's knee), and of course amused everyone else in the process!