Things I'm Loving... this week
I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.
Linking up with: PaisleyJade
I haven't done this for a couple of weeks - been a long fortnight with little to report or love... but decided to pull my finger out and just do it :-)!
1) Loving my girl
- Loving that she is a book worm:
- Loving that she is choosing the toys SHE wants to play with like I hoped:
- Loving that I am constantly underestimating her:
2) Loving her hands-on Daddy
3) Loving that we got to have dinner and spend the evening with my lovely Mother-In-Law on Wednesday!
4) Loving that my parents are coming up this evening for the weekend!
5) Loving that we get to celebrate my beautiful niece's 2nd birthday tomorrow with family and a few special friends!
6) Loving that our cat is so gentle and placid and is the perfect companion for our wee girl!
7) Loving that I am a stay-at-home Mum, and even though it is tight - we both believe it is worth it! Loving my hubby for being happy to go out to work everyday for us, loving the fact I can capture all my little girls milestones with my own eyes and the camera... loving the fact she is currently asleep, and I am getting some space FINALLY! It has been a LONG and GRUMPY morning in our house today :-)!
So with that in mind... I will sign off now, and maybe attempt a small snooze myself while I still can!