Busy - but loving the weekend...
I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.
Linking up with: PaisleyJade
1) Precious Daddy/Daughter times after work - always big smiles and cuddles and happy clapping when Daddy gets home... so lovely to see:
2) Our ALMOST-toddler:
3) New shoes (and bed hair - hehehe) that have been tried, tested and approved! These days they get handed to me if I am not quick enough putting them on:
4) Loving Aunty's:
5) Road trips with Sleeping Angels (she only slept 35 minutes of the 3 hour trip, but she was happy the rest of the way - a mighty miracle, as she has not been a good traveller previously):
6) A birthday boy who turned 1 three weeks after his cousin did:
6) Family who gathered to celebrate Munchkin's 1st birthday:
7) Fathers and children - both of whom are wearing the overalls that Gran made them (children that is):
8) A messy house - means a happy baby. Can you see her in this photo? I promise you she is there:
9) A house always available for us to use in Tauranga thanks to my wonderful in-laws!
10) Safe journey to Tauranga and back, and a baby who travelled well - so SO grateful for that... you have no idea! The previous trips always seen me in the back trying to pacify a screaming child for at least half the trip - this weekend was almost perfection, a few grizzles but NO screaming whatsoever!
So much more to be grateful for - but running out of oooomph... currently my bed is top of my list, and I seriously need some sleep!
So - goodnight one and all,