Things I'm Loving...
I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.
Linking in with Paisleyjade
1) Husbands who were home and willing to rescue us from the SECOND huntsman spider found IN our house within a week... NOT liking the spider, but loving the hero!
2) Dirty clothes - because dirty clothes meant lots of fun outside at Coffee Group this week:
3) A birthday present FINALLY cut down to the right size so it can be used!
4) The FIRST fire of the winter... so needed on this horrid day; not only is it horrible weather but I have a grumpy sick little girl at home. So a little ray of sunshine is needed today!
4) The ability to keep my child safe from the fire, even though it is unconventional! A safety gate is going to be made by my DIY husband this weekend, but for today this is how we choose to stay safe:
5) The picture on contentment this cat makes as she sleeps in front of the fire (despite the pestering of a toddler *grin*):
6) The chance to stay at home and look after my sick little girl... I don't like the fact she is sick, but I do appreciate that this is my JOB. I don't have to juggle work, deadlines, people - just this cute little sickie: