Things I'm Loving...
I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.
Linking in with Paisleyjade
1) Grandparents visiting - and keeping Button entertained so I can either relax or do other things:
2) Picnic lunches on the lounge floor with little cousins:
3) Our clever little walker:
4) Beanbags - there is now a competition between Button and Pixel everyday as to who gets to sit on the beanbag:
5) Fires... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my fire!
6) Baby Einstein and Botany Whitcoulls - both sanity-savers on cold, wet and miserable weeks!
Going over and over the little bridge at Whitcoulls again, and again, and again!
7) My parents coming up for a visit this week - yay, very excited!
8) My first 'Loving' entry on the new blog - have you checked it all out yet? Obviously you have seen it, if you're reading this... BUT have you checked it out yet!!!!!!!!!!