Three Years TODAY!
Three years ago TODAY, I started this little blog... who knew it would last this long!
Here is THE POST that started it all, very dull and boring I know; but hey - gotta start somewhere huh!
So three years on, what has changed?
* The original name of my blog (which started out as 'Lizzy's Letters'... urghhhh)!
* My daughter is no longer 3 months old; she is 3 years and 3 months now!
* I also have a son, who is almost 16 months!
* I no longer suffer from PND, praise God!
* On the above note, I'd like to think my mothering style has changed significantly also!
* I cook AND I bake!
* I attended Blog Camp last weekend; and more things are gonna change!
I am sure I could find some more changes if I looked really hard... but, more interestingly - what is still the same?
* I still live at the same address (longest I have lived anywhere since my family left Te Kuiti in 1992 when I was 16).
* I am still married to the same man... yep, gotta love him!
* I still enjoy blogging!
* I am still a stay-at-home Mum, but loving it so much more now!
* I am still not a neat-freak, nor a minimalist! Think hubby is just going to have to accept this one...
* I am still not good at saving money; hmmm, think I'm going to have to learn how to change this one!
* I still don't 'do me' well, but I am slowly getting better at accepting myself, warts and all.
This time last year I missed my two year blog-aversary!
And the year before, my ONE YEAR blog-aversary, not only got missed - but totally forgotten! However, here is a link to the post closest to the date!
And I'll let you in on a little secret - it was only by pure chance that I remembered it was three years today... actually, truth be known, I didn't even remember - I 'discovered' it by going through old posts; ooops!
I wonder what my life will look like this time next year? We have dreams and plans... but will they come to pass? Tune in August 10th 2014 to find out!!!!!!!